Vitali is marking the launch of his latest book “The “Bumper Book of Vitali’s Travels – Thirty Years of Globe-Trotting (1990 – 2020)” with a series of Sunday webinars, designed to bring you on a journey and uplift your spirits during these pandemic times of isolation. Join us on a Sunday afternoon, for a warm and fun discussion and reading, as we continue to travel from the comforts of our home.
The five webinars – each covering a different topic – take place on the last Sunday of every month using Zoom. Please register below to receive the invitation link. There is no limit to how many webinars you can ‘attend’.
- Secrets of successful travel writing
- Hidden corners of Europe (enclaves, exclaves, mini-states, micronations)
- The world’s territorial oddities (condominiums, tripoints, sub-enclaves, curious time-zones, quadripoints etc
- Drinks and cultural identity (based on Borders Up and Bumper)
- Become a time-traveller (travelling the world with very old vintage guide-books, Baedekers, Murrays etc.)
London 1700 / New York 1200 / Tel Aviv 1900